Thursday 29 September 2011

Another Section Complete

Wednesday was a good day for stitching and bit by bit, this next section was completed
As I was working, I had no idea what to do with the three sections on the left, but by the time I got there, I knew exactly what to do.

I even got some more Chinese knots made, this time, without inflicting torture to my fingers.

I am hoping to have time to attach this to the main piece today, but the kitchen is calling.  It needs cleaning, but then they boys want feeding, and there are pies to make, bread to bake and jam to jell.  Wonder if anyone will notice if I don't make it?

4 comments:

Rudee said...

I'm still thinking those Chinese knots would make amazing buttons for a dainty sweater.

Tudy said...

Very nice and I am sure they would notice if that other work in the kitchen was not done.

Terry said...

They always notice what you don't do, and never pay any mind to what you do get done! At least that's how it is around here! LOL

Wendy said...

Just beautiful! Those Chinese knots look like they would be hard to make....