Sunday 14 October 2012

The Pitfalls of Sharing

There are a few times that I regret teaching the boys to be so generous and giving.  This week is definitely one of those times, it was a week when I would have appreciated their selfishness in keeping their germs to themselves.  Instead, they have very freely shared their sore throats, coughs and temperatures.  As often happens, I seem to be getting a double dose.  However,  despite the temperature, I did struggle to get some more cards made up for Daniel.  He was going to an open day, and wanted to take them with him.
Now that's done, I am now going to wallow in my misery, tissues and olbas oil at my side.  Hopefully, as long as you don't get too close, I won't be sharing it with you.

11 comments:

Sisbabestitches said...

Take care. The cards have turned out fabulous.

Unknown said...

Get well soon.

stitchersanon said...

I hav enoticed that when our kids share their germs they always seem to be doubly generous with them and we end up far sicker than they ever were...or is it me? Great pics, they look fabulous..get better soon xx

Terry said...

I'm staying far away from you! I don't have time to be sick! LOL Feel better soon! :0)

Tudy said...

Nice cards but very sorry they gave you their bug. I have been down with a stomach bug for 2 days now. But I think I feel a little better this morning.

Annie said...

Lovely cards. Take care of yourself and i hope that cold goes away quickly.

Wendy said...

Lovely, lovely cards....hope you feel better soon...and I am keeping my distance lol so I don't catch it again...

Karen said...

oh poor you...you have my sympathy. Take care of yourself and feel better soon x
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

Terry said...

Now that you've taken care of the family take care of yourself snuggle under the new blanket.

Linda said...

Your cards are wonderful...Sorry to hear you are ill, get better quick.

Rudee said...

I hate the germ pool. I hope you're feeling better by now.