Friday 5 October 2012

September Quilt

October came a bit quicker than I was expecting, and the September quilt was left hanging, waiting for the hand quilting.
Never mind, it's still only the first week of October, and a bit of hand quilting is relaxing to do.
 
This is the September quilt done, complete what hand finished binding.  Now there are three weeks to do the October quilt.  It should be fun, hexagons are involved.
 
Thanks again to Kathy for her inspiration and generosity in providing this pattern.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

its very nice Jane,xx

Terry said...

Very pretty! And only a wee bit late! ;0)

Tudy said...

Very nice.

Maggi said...

Nice one Jane. Good to have some hand stitching as the nights get cooler. September certainly did slip under the radar somehow!

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful xx

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful xx

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful xx

Knitting Linguist said...

That is beautiful! I particularly love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I still haven't started mine! I'm not doing the hexagons - I'm going away for a week so realised there was no way I would get it done. I will have to put it on my to-do list.
Can't wait to see how the slippers turn out.

Sue said...

That is really sweet!

Rudee said...

It's really beautiful! I love all of the colors together.

Unknown said...

Great colours