Monday 8 October 2012

Thank you, Nancy

Just over a week ago, I had an unexpected email from Nancy to check my snail mail address, and to let me know to be on the lookout for a package.  It's been one of those weeks, and it slipped my mind until the postman knocked on the door on Saturday.
 
You should have heard the oohs and aahs as I opened the envelope.  Everything was packaged in their own little bags and envelopes.  It was so exciting to see what came from each one.
The doily is a delight and I immediately thought of an idea to combine the tatting and the doily.  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  Nancy and I were thinking of similar ideas, but I'll show you later in the week, all being well.
 
The sharp crochet hook looks amazing, I'm going to try it on my fusion squares and shall let you know how it works.
 
Nancy, thank you once again, I feel very spoilt.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane what a wonderful parcel to receive from Nancy,lucky you,enjoy.xx

Miriam said...

A parcel is always nice!

Unknown said...

What a lovely treat!

Terry said...

What a lovely surprise! :0)

Tudy said...

Nice mail.

Maggi said...

What a lovely gift. I had never heard of sharp crochet hooks before.

Gina E. said...

You lucky girl!! I wonder if Nancy would take orders from Australia? I've never seen tatting done in designs like that, and I'd love to own just one to show the ladies at our Guild who do tatting. I can't imagine what you are thinking of doing...but it will be nice to see, as always:-)

Nancy G said...

Jane it was fun putting this together for you! Can't wait to see how you 'put it together'!