Monday 1 October 2012

Stage One

Another session of crocheting yielded another small pile of granny blocks.
That's the last of them, so I went and collected them altogether to get a layout for the final blanket.

It was changed after this photo was taken, as I had two colours the same next to each other.  They sometimes get another shuffle as I sew them together, so it will be a surprise to see how they all turn out in the end.
 
I've made a start, two rows are done and joined, only seven more to do.

10 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow, you are going very fast!

Anonymous said...

wow this is going to look so good Jane.xx

stitchersanon said...

Love the colour combinations...will look amazing!

Terry said...

Well done! I knew this was going to be pretty with the colors you were using! :0)

Tudy said...

Good job. Now just to get them together. That is not my favorite part but having it finished will be great for you.

Annie said...

Love those colors! I'm not always the biggest fan of granny squares, but these colors are making me re-think it!

Terry said...

The colors look really nice together.

Terry said...

The colors look really nice together.

Unknown said...

I love the colours too. This is going to be amazing!

Wendy said...

This is going to be an amazing blanket when finished. The colors are just beautiful.