Tuesday 9 October 2012

The first pair

These are so easy to knit, although you end up with lots of pieces to put together, which can be quite fiddly.
There three different styles to choose from, this is the long legged fisherman's rib.

I just love that the legs are lined.
 
I'm going to try the other two styles, then I'll decide which of them I'd prefer in the adult size.  This is going to be fun.
 
If anyone else wants to join in the fun, the pattern is King Cole 3275 double knit.  Sizes go from 1-2years to adult.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so cute Jane and look snuggly and warm,well done.xx

Rudee said...

They're adorable! And fast!

Terry said...

They look really warm! Have fun with the other two styles! :0)

Tudy said...

Looking good and warm.

Karen said...

I could do with a pair of these now!!! It'a freezing here....
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

Unknown said...

I'm with Karen...they are just perfect for these chilly autumn days. And cute to boot! (Sorry...couldn't resist!)