Sunday 16 August 2009

Having a Clearout

I have been sorting through my craft supplies, trying to use up what I have, and to find a new home for the things I won't ever use. While doing this I came across some completed cross stitch that needed to be finished in some way.

They went to make three cards (also in my stash). The middle one can be used as a bookmark.


I have two more pieces that will make cards, but as I didn't have any suitable cards, they will have to wait for another day. I should be able to get out towards the end of the week to get some more cards.


I did find a couple of other treasures, but more on that another day.

4 comments:

Karan said...

Lovely cards. Especially like the bookmark - very pretty piece. :0)

Terry said...

Very nice! I love the one in the middle! The rose is pretty too! :0)

Kucki68 said...

They all turned out quite lovely!

Elena said...

Very pretty cards! Love the bookmark especially!