Friday 28 August 2009

Fabric Postcard Received

We have a fantastic day out yesterday, with glorious weather. The good things didn't end when we came home either. This is what the postman had bought me. ThreeCoyote made this beautiful postcard entitled "Salmon". DS2 was so impressed, I had to wait in line to have a good look at it.

As I expected, there was no stitching yesterday, but the boys are at a party this morning, so while they are away, I can have some uninterrupted stitching time. Let's hope the kitten agrees!

6 comments:

Annie said...

That's a very unusual card. Interesting subject. I like the way she finished the edges. That always seems like the hardest part of those to me.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Jane, Wow, that is a very creative and unique PC. Enjoy your wee bit of free stitching time. Hugs Judy

Terry said...

How cool is that!! :0)

Gina E. said...

That is quite fantastic, isn't it! I must try to pair up with ThreeCoyote in a future swap, so I can add one of her unique creations to my collection!

Rudee said...

That's one vicious looking salmon with those teeth. No wonder the boys were taken with this. It's adorable!

Elena said...

Wow! Awesome postcard! Very creative and unique!