For some reason, I decided I'd like some patchwork in silk. I took a large piece of silk, used one of my great grandmother's transfer and added lots of french knots and web stitches. Before I'd finished, it got put away while I did something else, and then I forgot about it. I found it last week when I was looking for a particular hoop, and thought I'd better get some more work done on it.
I finished all the stitching, and then up it went for damp stretching. I then forgot to take a photo, but when it was ready, it got cut up and I'm now making hexagon flowers. Each of these hexagons measure half an inch!
It's tiny, but I love it. This will definitely take a while.