My pile of quilt tops for finishing is getting smaller, and I picked a small one to do next.
This started off as scrap 2 1/2" squares that I put into four patches, then put into a quilt. I'd like to use it as a table topper, so I didn't want it wider, but I needed it longer. I've added some strips leftover from the blue quilts onto the ends and am now waiting for some fabric for the backing. I did have enough batting in my offcuts, so apart from the back, it's all from scraps and leftovers.
I won't be able to do any more on this until the fabric arrives, probably towards the end of the week, plenty of time to do something else.