Page one of the ledger has undergone a bit of a change.
I used fabric paints and added some french knots. I couldn't get the colour I wanted, but it gave me an idea of how easy the paints were to work with. All being well this will extend into a bigger project.
This meant the extension page just got bigger. As you can see, the page isn't finished yet, there are spaces, so the thinking cap is on and somewhere along the line, I'll be revisiting these pages.
Page two has also been extended. The original shapes have been coloured using ink. Where the circles cross over, both colours, red and blue were used.
I've used the shape from the original transfer and stitched it onto silk. The centre is made up of bullion knots and stands quite proud. French knots surround the centre, and blanket stitch is used for the outline.
This is the start of the extension page, leaf shaped cutouts backed with the original transfers, flower centres painted in ink, and hexagons. I iron transferred the pattern to some cotton, then cut it up to cover the hexagons.
At the moment, they've just been tacked, they may end up on the page like this, or it may change. Hopefully, I will know by the end of the day.