Wednesday 12 May 2010

PIF-Received

This was what I received yesterday in a lovely parcel from Serena.  I was one of the lucky recipients for her Pass It Forward gifts.  As you can imagine, the chocolate biscuits were a hit with the boys and they didn't last long.

I love the painting.  D and I spent quite a lot of time looking at the delicate colouring of the petals.  Serena decided to do a closeup of an anenome as these were my mum's favourite flowers.

Thank you so much Serena.  I will find somewhere to hang the picture as soon as I have finished enjoying the close up view.  It will go perfectly in my front room and it will give me pleasure for many years.

Now, I need some more volunteers to receive something from me.

Here are the rules of the game - I’ll be sending a  package of a handmade gift to each of five recipients and they, in turn, will pay it forward by sending  packages to five others under the same rules, thereby continuing to spread the love.  The gifts may be very small and need not be expensive at all. There are no deadlines and no need to hurry.....in fact no pressure at all. After being chosen, you can opt to post about the Pay It Forward challenge straight away on your own blog and get the ball rolling or, you can wait until you receive your Pay It Forward gift package from me.

If you would like to participate, please leave a comment or email me.

3 comments:

Miriam said...

The painting is very nice, this is a fantastic PIF-gift!

In a few weeks I hope to celebrate the 100.000th visitor of my blog and I would like to send five PIF-parcels as part of that celebration. So if you do not mind sending overseas, I would love to receive a PIF from you.

NB I am also planning a new design challenge for the same celebration

Angela said...

What a beautiful painting, such a fabulous gift to receive. WOuld love to take part in your PIF if you haven't found your 5 people yet :)

Serena Lewis said...

I'm so glad you like the gift I sent you....and thank you so much for participating in the Pay It Forward challenge. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)