Monday, 12 March 2012

More Pink

There is definitely less of this colour than any other I've done so far, so there is only one hexie flower,
a string block,

and one crumb block.

Not sure what I'll do with the rest, but the thinking cap is on.

More cross stitch magazines added to destash page


Terry said...

Your pink blocks all look wonderful! How great to be using up all your little bits of fabric! :0)

Tudy said...

I know you are not a pink person but these are lovely.

Gina E. said...

You sure have a fabulous range of pinks there! Love those hexies...gotta start doing some. I have satisfied my urge to make yo yos, having a nice little stash in a jar now, so it's time to get a few hexies on the go in between larger projects.

Wendy said...

Loving all your pink blocks! They are so springy and fun!