Tuesday 8 February 2011

Mystery Monday-Week 3

As I thought I was going to have to go to the train station to meet Daniel, I didn't think I'd have much time to get anything done yesterday, but I thought, I might as well try and see how far I could get.  Something was definitely better than nothing.

With plenty of time to spare, I completed all of this weeks Mystery Monday step.
 All trimmed, labelled and bagged.

By this time, Daniel had decided he would be OK until he got off the bus in the village, so that gave me more time to play.
A smaller mat for the cats bowl upstairs.  It's all quilted and waiting for binding.  I must get a day in the next week to get all the bindings on, so I can actually have some finishes for this month.

4 comments:

Elena said...

What a interesting Mystery Binding Week! It will be fine to play!
Love what you did for your cats! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous mat and an increasingly intriguing quilt.

Terry said...

Glad you did have time. It seems to be the thing I don't organise well. Like the mat Binding my nemises. have a good week

Terry said...

You've been getting so much done lately! Good for you! :0)