Saturday 13 February 2010

Still Here

I can't believe it is almost a week since I last posted.  It seems to have been a busy week with the boys with Spanish and dancing lessons, J had two optician appointments to learn how to put contact lenses in and out, and they have had ice skating and swimming.  Not much time at home this week at all.

This coming week should be a bit quieter, so hopefully there will be more time for sewing and knitting.

It was a delight to come home and find this waiting for me
This is the yarn that I had won just before Christmas and it has finally found it's way across to me.  It's Madelinetosh Wren in Grasshopper.  I just have to decide what to do with it.  Maybe my first pair of socks

7 comments:

Annie Bee said...

That is a gorgeous colour yarn can't wait to see those socks.

Rudee said...

That's a beautiful color. I'm sure it'll make for some beautiful socks. Socks aren't hard--just tedious. Go and cast on!

Sue said...

Ohhhhhhhh it would make a striking pair of socks.

Karan said...

Glad to hear it was only busy-ness that kept you from posting, rather than illness. Gorgeous yarn. :0)

Annie said...

I'll bet you can whip up socks in no time. That looks like great yarn for them.

Sandy said...

I would love to know how to knit socks, but my knitting skills are VERY basic. Have fun with your win!

stitchersanon said...

What a lovely colour...Enjoy!