Friday 5 February 2010

Second Valentine's Card

This is the second of the Valetine's cards to arrive from the swap on Stitchin Fingers.  This one is from Kay in the US.  It colours give it such a fresh feeling and I will enjoy seeing it amongs my collection of postcards.

I have a shelf above the front room window which I have used for displaying all the postcards and ATC's I've received from swaps.  This shelf is now full, so the boys have decided they should now go around the room on top of the picture rail.  I wonder how long it will be before that is full too.

5 comments:

Annie said...

The postcards are taking over! You may have to swap them out by seasons eventually. This is a lovely Valentine's one.

stitchersanon said...

Wow...beautiful! Very valentine's lol.

Rudee said...

Kay is very talented, and you are very lucky. It's very pretty.

Elena said...

Beautiful! I love, love these hearts!

Karan said...

Another very pretty piece. :0)