Friday 30 September 2011

Thursday Stitching

Due to the unseasonal heatwave, it was too hot to do all I wanted to do in the kitchen, so after lunch, I was able to do some stitching and get the next complete piece attached to the main cloth
 I added some prairie points to fit into the hexagons, and there is space to add knots later
 Piece as a whole
Close up of the latest addition.

I have one more piece in progress, but will need to measure and embellish some pieces to get this to the final size.  As I'm out all day, this will be a task for the weekend.

6 comments:

Tudy said...

Looking better all the time.

Terry said...

I really can't wait to see this one when it's all done. Being done in all white the details really stand out. :0)

Terry said...

A wonderful piece of texture and detail. Looking for more.

Rudee said...

You're having a heatwave? I'm so jealous. I'm sitting clad in wool and covered with a blanket. I even turned on the furnace.

You know I love those knots. I'm so glad you have room for more.

Karen said...

it looks amazing!!

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh! That is just lovely! Hang in there, and stay cool :)