Monday 1 September 2008

They're Back!

The boys got back last night, and haven't they made their presence felt. Washing, shoes, cases, plates and bags left in a trail. I seem to have spent the day following up behind them getting things sorted. Add to that, the non stop eating!

It is good to have them back though, and believe it or not, they are not too bad. They have done their bit and helped. As my mum would have said, they are boys!

Between the cooking, shopping and cleaning I did manage to finish a sleeve. Only one more to go. I think I may delay TAST to later in the week and try to finish this tomorrow.

I have had another request for some more knitting. The boys now want me to knit them scarves. I have a pattern somewhere, but do you think I could find it this afternoon.

Never mind, I don't need it yet, I am off to start another sleeve.

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow! You are knitting really a lot and fast!

Ginnie said...

With the weather today they may need those scarves soon!!

zetor said...

Those needles will be taking off soon, lol! You are a great knitter.