Tuesday 7 August 2012

We're At It Again

After doing the house blocks, Terry and I decided it would be fun to do another block together.  We decided on a scrappy star block to use up some scraps, and then Terry invited some more friends along. 

If you nip over to  Terry's Blog, you'll see the participants in the side bar.  If you click on the picture of the star block, it will take you to the pattern.  If you want to join in, just let Terry know.

These are the two blocks I've made for August, I can rest now until September.

9 comments:

Maggi said...

A very nice scrappy star.

Anonymous said...

lovely blocks,well done.xx

Tudy said...

Very nice. I like the yellow points. I am not getting into this one. But I can't wait to see the stars you make.

Terry said...

Very nice! Are you making all your points yellow, or will they all be different?

Unknown said...

These are lovely, but I get the feeling there won't be much resting going on! ;-)

Susan said...

Great blocks...I love your yellow star points!

Unknown said...

these are great blocks...I need to get in the mind frame that if i just would make single blocks eventually they turn into quilts. I havent done much piecing lately and at times i miss it.

Wendy said...

Very pretty! Will the outside gold be the same on all the stars? I really like that idea. I have pulled my fabrics and need to cut them out and sew them. Will do that sometime this week.

Fiona said...

love the blocks...
Hugz