Thursday 9 August 2012

Fusion Blanket Crochet Along

I thought I'd do myself a test square, just so I knew what I was letting myself in for.  After rereading the instructions, I had to take all my squares back to the sewing machine, they all needed to be top stitched!
Never mind now, it's all done, and I've done my test square.  It looks so much better in real life, I can't wait to have more blocks.  I think I'm going to blanket stitch and crochet as I go, it will be so much more fun seeing the pile of completed squares grow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these squares i so wish that i could crochet.xx

Terry said...

That's so pretty! I love the combination of fabric and yarn! :0)

Tudy said...

I agree do one at a time and then it will be completed. I sometimes work in an assembly line but I think one at a time now that you have your fabric ready is the way to go.

Unknown said...

It looks really pretty online too! I think this is going to be a stunning blanket.

Wendy said...

That is how I am working on mine. One at a time and this way it seems to go faster.