Sunday 26 August 2012

The Dangers of Blog Reading

 Reading blogs can be a dangerous thing.  The trouble is, those who write the blogs, are generous souls, they keep showing you fun projects that you just have to make.

The other day I was reading Sue's blog.  I've been visiting there for some time, and ought to know by now, that she will add more to my to do list.  Sue was the one that pointed me in the direction of crumb blocks, and see where that's got me!

Anyway, back to the other day, she was talking about hexagon blocks and she put up a link to here.  I was very silly and clicked, and I just had to make one.
Actually, it might not be just one.  This is the perfect hand project, hexagon flower pin cushions!  I love it, and I loved making it.

Thanks Sue, I shall be visiting again soon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice Jane and i love the colours,well done.xx

Maggi said...

Lovely colours. Blog reading certainly does increase our to-do list but so enjoyable!

Sue said...

The Missus was only saying a few hours before your post that I have lovely bloggy friends. I have to agree with her! Your hexi pincushion is sweet.

Terry said...

That's so cute! I've seen those too but I'm resisting. Is it small enough it could be a Christmas ornament?

Gina E. said...

Love it! Looks like another item for my to-do list too....

Rudee said...

I concur. I come here to see what you're up to and find myself thankful that I don't own a sewing machine, or I'd really be in trouble. Still, you tempt me.

Wendy said...

I love making these! Watch out as they are very addictive!

Knitting Linguist said...

Love it! And I'm the same way - half of the new things I cast on are because I saw them on someone's blog...

Terry said...

Ah so nice to share with the Sisters. I'm sure the hope of temptation is why we travel in Blogland. Cute pin cushion.

stitchersanon said...

I know the dangers very well missy: now working on my embroiderer's book lol!!! A lovely finish: fantastic colours.

Karen said...

oh yes...I like this too!

Fiona said...

haha... I have found the 'peer pressure' of blogs very hard to stand up against!!
Hugz