Thursday 9 August 2012

PIF Time

I had a lovely surprise yesterday when I picked up the post.  There was an unexpected package from the US, from Terry.
When I opened it up there was this lovely folder inside.  I love the fabric she has used,
it has a real summery feel to it.  I shall really look forward to using it.

Thank you, Terry, for letting be part of your PIF. 

 Now I need three willing volunteers.  I will send you something hand made within twelve months, probably sooner, and the only thing I ask, is that you promise to pass on the favour to someone else.  Once you've recieved your gift, you then do the same for three more lucky people.

4 comments:

Tudy said...

That is a lovely gift. I would love to be in your PIF.

Terry said...

That's so pretty! Can I be one of your PIF people too please? Thank you! :0)

Karen said...

this is gorgeous!!! No pif though...sorry! I am sure you will get three....

Gina E. said...

Whenever I see another PIF gift on someone's blog I think what a beautiful concept that is. But I dare not enlist...enough on my plate as it is!