On one of my sort outs, I found some projects that needed finishing. One of them was a hardanger piece I did at a workshop held by Craftastic, our local craft shop. It was the first time I'd done hardanger, and it was great to have someone show me how easy it was.
This was the second piece I started in class. I finished it at home after buying more thread, but then it was left, it needed beads. I bought beads, but somehow, it got forgotten.
In my drive to get these odds and ends done, I got it out again, and added the beads. Like a good girl, I didn't put it away again, it went straight to the sewing table.
I sorted through my fabric, and I had just enough of the red to make it up into a wall hanging, complete with hanging sleeve.