Wednesday 9 March 2011

Barn Door Swap-71/2" block

It seemed a good idea at the time, but when I signed up to the barn door swap, I signed up for both sizes.  This month's partner for the smaller size wanted teal and white, so I had to wait for some supplies.  Teal wasn't a colour I had in my stash.  I think I should have though, as I like these colours.

I've done two blocks, using a darker and lighter teal.
These are now in my ready for the post pile, and that's my blocks done for this month.  Now to do something else on my to do list.  I feel the need to be able to cross things off.

4 comments:

Tudy said...

Love the green blocks. Not to loud a green.

Terry said...

Those are both so pretty! You picked good fabrics! :0)

Rudee said...

I know what you mean about the to-do list. Wish people would stop having babies for a bit so I could get some real knitting done! Baby knitting is so fast, I don't think it counts;-).

I like both the blocks, but the pale teal is especially pretty to me.

Karen said...

Teal....lovely colour, even lovelier word...