Friday 21 January 2011

A Day for Finishing

As I now had the blue thread that I needed, I could spend some time finishing all the table toppers and coasters that had been waiting patiently.

 First, the large table topper
 The mini table topper
 The mug rug, which had to be large, as he has a huge cup
And a set of coaster, two large, one mini.  These will probably be gifts for a friend.

Unfortunately, I have to take the boys out today, so the machine will  be getting a rest.  I have just a few more things I'd like to get done before the end of the month.  Hopefully, I can have a good sewing weekend.

11 comments:

Annie said...

I like that 'waiting patiently' phrase. You would think these were first made ages ago instead of so recently. Nice finishing job on all of them. You've gotten so good at the bindings.

Tudy said...

Nice job on all the blue items.

Angela said...

They look great. I'm hoping to get lots of work done with my blue scraps this weekend.

Terry said...

Well done!Are you finished with your blues now? What color will you do next?

Rudee said...

I like all of those blues together. I hope you get all of your errands done so you can have a great time sewing.

Cattinka said...

These blue projects are nice! I wish you a good creative weekend.
KATRIN W.

Just One More Thing said...

Really beautiful -- I have the feeling you are not that patient though:) I know I am sometimes short on that virtue!!

Elke said...

Very nice blue things! I like all of them.

Kathy said...

You have a lovely kitchen table set! This month of blue scraps is dissappearing too quickly.

Ellen said...

Your blue projects look great. You have such pretty scraps and you have used them very well.

scraphappy said...

What a great ensemble of blue projects. I am so impressed that you have already finished them all. They look great!