Wednesday 1 April 2009

April Already

I can't believe the speed this year is passing. I know this last week seems to have flown past, but it is April already, a quarter of the way through the year!
The end of March ended on a really lovely note for me. I received this in the post from Lucy over on Exchange Heaven. This months theme was food and drink, so this was very appropriate. It has now taken it's place on my display shelf.I finally got the cat pouches hand sewn closed yesterday. The two that were paid for have already made their way across the road. Apparently, it they were well received by Felix.The baby jacket should be finished today. The main jacket has been sewn together and I have half of the buttonhole band to be knitted. The bootees have been knitted but need to be sewn up.
I did get some cross stitching done, but as they are all for swaps, I can't show you. I really must get them finished as there I have so many to do this month. Maybe there will be more time next week when I only have one child to look after, but I doubt it.



8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi! The tablets are going down o.k so I should be all set for next week! Are you baby knitting for a specific person? Is it you? If I have missed this info on the blog I apologise, maybe I am a little delerious!!

Rudee said...

I can't believe April is here already too. I have something trying to bloom in my garden at the new house. Next door, a bright purple crocus bloomed and by the looks of it, more should bloom soon.

I love the catnip bags. I haven't done much knitting, and I think a few projects got accidentally left at the old house. I have to go look.

Have a great afternoon.

Patricia Lessell said...

I know what you mean about the year going so fast - it is positively flying past. Your pinkeep is very nice. Patti xxx

zetor said...

Not long to Christmas, only joking!!!!

stitchersanon said...

mmmmm chocolate...
What a lovely gift, and the cat nip pillows look great.

Karan said...

I can't believe how fast the year is flying by either. Another great exchange piece. Those cat nip pillows look lovely. :0)

Elena said...

Oh, I love the gift you recieved!
And catnips bags are so cute!

Knitting Linguist said...

You've been busy! I love those catnip bags...