Saturday 30 October 2010

Mindless Knitting

After having a bad night's sleep, the sewing machine didn't seem a good idea, so some mindless knitting was the order of the day.

 I've made some more dishcloths using natural cotton,
And then with the leftovers, I crocheted a coaster.

There are a few more, but it was getting too dark to get any pictures.  Hopefully today, I shall get time with the sewing machine again.  There is also a small matter of finding the zip I bought, I put it away safely to stop the kittens pinching it, and now can't remember where it is, and now, I need it.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep.
The dish cloths are nice.

Terry said...

Don't you just hate it when you put something away for safekeeping and then you can't find it? LOL

Rudee said...

Beware: Forgetting where you tucked something safely away, always leads to a major cleaning.

I did finally locate all of my DPNs in the bottom of a knitting bag. There they all were, safely rolled up in the beautiful dpn holder you made for me.

Karan said...

I know all about that Safe Place... it's a blackhole in space that eats everything! LOL Very nice dish cloths. :0)

Anonymous said...

I love that even on an "off" day you are just so productive.

You are an example to us all!