Sunday 10 October 2010

Baroque Heart

It's been a busy week with the boys, and we have had to go out most days.  As you can imagine, this seriously limits the amount of time for stitching.  However, I have eventually got another heart completed.
This should have been quick and easy to do.  There are only three colours used, and the pattern wasn't difficult, but for some reason, I spent almost as much time undoing, as I did stitching!  I'm putting it down to be tired and under the weather.  Let's hope the next one won't be such a challenge

8 comments:

Tudy said...

Beautiful heart.

Terry said...

Well done getting it finished! How many more do you have of the hearts to do?

Maggi said...

Looks beautiful. It always amazes me that tiredness can cause us to make so many mistakes. Scares me right off driving if I am tired which is a good thing.

Sandy said...

Lovely...I like how the colors add shading to the overall design!

Knitting Linguist said...

It looks great! But I know how some weeks go - when I seem to make as many mistakes as I do things correctly. I hope next week is smoother :)

Annie said...

Sometimes it seems like I make more mistakes on the easy ones than the intricate ones. The result is lovely though.

Hope you get time to chill out and recover.

Elena said...

This heart is so gorgeous!
Hope you feel better soon...

Karan said...

Another pretty heart... have enjoyed seeing all of them & am curious to see how you finish them all. :0)