Tuesday 17 November 2009

Autumn ATC


There was enough of the leaf collage to make an ATC.  This is for the November swap on Stitchin Fingers, so this can be sent off this week.  Once the postcards have been done, that is the end of my swaps for this year.  I have really enjoyed participating in all the swaps this year, but I am looking forward to concentrating on some other things for a few weeks.  Thank you  to all the ladies that have participated and contributed to make this an enjoyable experience.

5 comments:

Gina E. said...

And thank you Jane, for being such a regular participant in all the swaps I've organised, or been in with you! I still have a heap of ATCs and FPCs to do before the end of this year, but I think I'll do as you've done, and not go in any more for a while after they are done. At least not until I've finished a few more projects uninterrupted by swaps!

Rudee said...

It's always nice to take a break from one thing to explore another...like making circular needle holders ;-).

Elena said...

It is a very pretty ATC! I really love the rich colors of the leaf!

Knitting Linguist said...

I love those colors! So very vibrant and reminiscent of fall :)

Karan said...

Have enjoyed seeing all the lovely autumnal pieces. Looking forward to seeing what those "other things" are though. :0)