Thursday 3 November 2011

Buttons

These are the last of the buttons made for the Buttons and More class, although it doesn't mean the end of button making.  I am sure some of these will surface again in the future.
 Singleton button made in silk
 Half and half, lace and silk with cross stitch, web stitch, whipped back stitch and bullion knots
Half and half, silk with lace, with lazy daisy, french knots and cross stitch

I've thoroughly enjoy the course, partaking and seeing the results from the other ladies taking part, I shall certainly be on the lookout to do more of Karen's classes in the future if the opportunity arises.  Thanks, Karen, these two classes have been wonderful

6 comments:

Tudy said...

How neat are those buttons. Love them.

Terry said...

Your buttons have all been beautiful, but I love the simplicity of that first one! :0)

Rudee said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me! These buttons are so beautiful. I love the sheen of the silk.

Wendy said...

Just beautiful! I think a class for these would have been great too.....looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Maggi said...

More lovely buttons. You have produced some beautiful buttons from this class.

Anonymous said...

These buttons are simply stunning. I can't wait to see how you display them. Far to pretty to just sit in a box.