Monday, 18 April 2011

Nightime/Daytime

The new binding arrived last week, and although I waited a few days, the original binding didn't make an appearance, so I went ahead with plan B.

The binding wasn't the same fabric as used in the quilt, but it did match the colour of the teddies.  I used the teddy fabric for the backing.

That's another project off the UFO list completed and the mountain next to my sewing machine has reduced a little.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations on the finish! It looks great! :0)

Rudee said...

Adorable! The binding looks great.

Annie said...

That is just the cutest. The binding really looks perfect with it.

Elena said...

I love the color of the binding you chose! :)

maggi said...

The binding looks good anyway, even if it wasn't your first choice. Sets the quilt off nicely.