Saturday 16 October 2010

Friday Night Sew In....

Friday Night Sew In started early for me, and became a Friday Sew In.  I was making up for lost time, and while, I was enjoying myself, I thought I may as well carry on.
 These are the two blocks I completed while it was still daylight.
I then did another two before going to bed, but it's still too dark to get a picture.  With these four blocks done, it means I have enough for the top of my bed, and for two pillowcases.  Now all I need to do, is join all the blocks together.  All being well, I can do that today.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Friday was a great day for finishes for you well done. Looking forward to seeing the next step.

Terry said...

Good job finishing up those blocks! I can't wait to see it all put together! :0)

Rudee said...

I can't wait to see it all together! It'll be beautiful.

Linda said...

Good job, I can't wait to see it all sewn together. Looks like you had a very productive day/night.

Unknown said...

good for you! I love getting a quilt top done and you are sooooo close.