Wednesday 5 August 2009

Another Quick Knit

The good thing about baby knits is that they are quick. It's a great way to relax in the evening, knitting away, and then within a couple of days, have a finished garment.

As I had plenty of the yellow bubbly yarn, I did this long sleeve tie cardigan. A short sleeved version is already on the needles.

This one is going a bit slower. I don't know what I have done, but I have a bad back which is interfering with everything I do. Hopefully, normal service will resume soon. I have a few exchanges to do this month, so I need to be able to get back to full steam ahead.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Another very pretty piece.

Backs are so touchy. Mine acts up periodically also and I'm never sure what I did to cause a problem. Sometimes I think a sneeze can do it.

Take care and hope your back starts behaving soon.

Terry said...

It's lovely and so nice to have something you can do for a quick finish! :0)

Rudee said...

It's adorable. I love the texture.

Karen said...

that is so cute!! If I was knitting baby clothes I would be so broody!! Hope your back improves soon x

Knitting Linguist said...

So cute! I hope the back starts feeling better quickly :)

Elena said...

It looks so beautiful!