Monday 31 August 2009

Time to spare

I have finished Jan's RR now. I completed the last stitch before lunchtime yesterday which meant I had a day and a half to spare! Maybe I ought to borrow the wizard's wand and wave it so the the kitten will always be as quiet as this one!

Now all my deadline projects were out of the way and complete until September, it left me some time to do something for myself. I picked up the crochet bag and continued with that

Last night I completed all the rounds that form the side of the bag. I now have to do the edging border and then make some handles. I think that will keep me busy today, though there is a little matter of some housework first. It will also give me some thinking time-do I line the bag or not?

10 comments:

loulee said...

Aw! Cue lil' kitty.

Terry said...

Congrats on getting the RR done! And I say line the bag. That's of course because I don't have to do it! LOL

Annie said...

What a cool design. That really turned out well.

Rudee said...

Housework always gets in the way. I love the bag!

zetor said...

Love your bag.

Knitting Linguist said...

The bag looks pretty solid, so maybe it doesn't need to be lined? On the other hand, a pretty contrasting fabric could be fun... (I know, I'm no help at all.)

stitchersanon said...

Well done on the RR, and the bag looks great. Put a pen or pencil in it and if it doesnt fall out, dont line it. If it does, then do lol

Karen said...

housework??? What's that?? The bag looks great.

Carol said...

I recommend lining the bag. My daughter had one and it stretched.

Love the cat under the hat.

I'm procrastinating about doing my housework. Maybe my dog will lick everything clean :)

Elena said...

The cross-stitched kitty is so precious!
Looking forward for the picture of the finished bag! It looks great already!