Friday 17 July 2009

Summer Exchange

When I got back from taking the boys to meet their dad, I came home to find an envelope from Spain. It was unexpected, so I was trying to work out what it was as I was opening it up. Inside there was a package with this wonderful flower attached. No clues here, but when I opened up the package I knew straight away.


This month's theme on Exchange Heaven is Summer and Edit sent me this lovely bag. Inside was some lovely goodies.
It was such a lovely parcel to open and the rubbers she enclosed for the boys will be much appreciated, especially by DS2. He is learning Spanish so he will be delighted and he will want to have paella too. I can let him follow the recipe on the postcard!
Thank you so much Edit.
I had better get my Summer exchange piece finished and ready for posting.



4 comments:

Terry said...

What a great surprise to find in your mail! :0)

stitchersanon said...

What a lovely pressie. I love the stitching too. I have a thank you for you over on my blog ;-)
You weren't the only one go get a nice surprise in the post lol

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello jane, What a lovely stitched bag and goodies. Isn't great to received nice surprises, they always makes one smile allot. Hugs Judy

Elena said...

What a nice surprise you found in your mail!