Wednesday 22 July 2009

A cushion it is

Thank you to every one that helped to decide the fate of the quilted panel. The consensus was for a cushion so I ordered some fabric for the backing. Unfortunately, it just didn't go so I had to wait until last week when we went to Hobbycraft and I bought some plain black. I have done a very simple finish but with a slight twist.
I have lined the inside with fabric. The zebra markings on this fabric were two close together to be used as the backing, it just didn't match up with the front, but is great for the inside, (so it wasn't a complete waste buying it).
I am just waiting for the cushion pad to arrive and this will be another project completed, it's only been waiting for about seven years.








5 comments:

MargB said...

I love this one jane - just partial to zebras, I guess.

Annie said...

The Zebra fabric was a great choice. That's a very nice finish!

Terry said...

Well done on another finish! :0)

Elena said...

Beautiful cushion! I love the Zebra fabric!

zetor said...

Lovely work.