Tuesday 27 January 2009

Wolhemel blanket block 1

Another project I need a major catch up on is on the Yahoo KAL Wolhemel blanket. I finally completed block one today and have made a start on block 2.

These are lovely small projects to work on and when complete, we will have another blanket to fight over in the evenings.


I am also participating in Wendy's ,http://stitchduchessscrazysanequiltingworld.blogspot.com, Pay it forward and these are the rules. It’s the Pay It Forward Exchange. It’s based on the concept of the movie Pay it Forward where acts and deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, in the hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on.So here’s how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on the blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. It will be sent to you within 12 months.What YOU have to do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

4 comments:

Nancy G said...

ohhh....me, me, me. I wanna play too in the 'pay it forward'

Patricia Lessell said...

Well that block looks lovely (now how British am I becoming?). Are you going to knit all the blocks in the same color but with different patterns? Have fun. Patti x

Knitting Linguist said...

I had to comment on the block, but don't count me as one of the three; I've gotten my PIF from last year, but am late in sending mine out, so I'd better not take on any more :) The block looks great, though, and the PIF is a wonderful thing to do!

Elena said...

It looks so pretty! What a kind project!