Friday 2 January 2009

I have been knitting

Yippee! I've been knitting. I actually had the energy to do more than get the bag out. I finished all the cleaning by lunchtime, so I thought I would see if I could still remember the pattern for D's jumper. I have managed to finish one side of the neck and would love to complete the other side this evening.

Most of tomorrow will be spent picking up the boys, so I know I won't get much time for knitting or anything else.

I may not have had the energy to knit yesterday, but I did think about what I would like to get done by the end of the month. A couple of things aren't directly related to knitting or sewing, but it will help me free up some much needed space.

To do in January:
Rearrange loft-want to hide a load of stuff out of the way!
Hang pictures
Finish D's jumper
Fabric postcards
5 TAST blocks-still wouldn't have caught up!
Sharon B's stitch challenge-more details to follow
Catch up with Lakeland Needlepoint
Finish Poppies cross stitch

4 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

WOW that is some schedule of stuff to do. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing it done (at least some of it). I love what you have knitted so far.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Loving the sweater...or jersey. I so wish I could knit that well. Scarves and hats are about my best ... attempts so far. Lovely.

Elena said...

Glad you are back to knitting!

Rudee said...

I have got to send you a plane ticket. I could use you and your enthusiasm around here. What are you putting in your tea?

Love the sweater.