Sunday 28 November 2010

A slow morning

Yesterday was one of those days when, even though I was up early, nothing seemed to get done very quickly.  By the time I went to get the fabric out for my next project, one of the cats had made himself comfortable on the ottoman.  I didn't feel cruel enough to kick him off, so it was time for a rethink.

Though the pencil case wasn't going to be the next on the list, it was on the sewing table, cut out and pinned ready to go.  What else could I do, but get it finished.

It didn't take long, so the afternoon was spent crocheting whilst watching the tennis.

Maybe today, I can get to the ottoman before the cat.

7 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely fabric you have use for this.

Terry said...

Any sewing is better than no sewing! :0)

Rudee said...

Well it may have started slowly, but it seems it was productive after all.

stitchersanon said...

Nice...could do without the Tennis though rofl

Karen said...

cats eh?? think they own the place!!

Knitting Linguist said...

What a fun pencil case! And I had to laugh at your cat story - it's a familiar one around here :)

Annie said...

Guess we know who is in charge at your house!
Luckily you have lots of projects to keep you busy. That's a nice finish.