Monday 29 June 2009

To all you slave drivers

I stitched, and stitched, and stitched some more. In fact, I stitched until the fingers in my left hand seized up from holding the fabric.

This is the progress so far. One page is almost complete and I am a quarter of the way through. How many days late finishing do you think I will be?

Today will not be a day for much stitching. I have to collect the boys and there is a little kitty coming back with them.

For the last few days, all the floss I have been using, has been laid out on the seat next to where I sit and stitch. The skeins and bobbins are all in neat lines, so I can find exactly which thread I need without having to search through them all. I am not sure how long that will last with a new kitten in the house.

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

Great progress. Yes I think the kitty may like to play with the pretty coloured threads...oh dear!

Rudee said...

Oh1 Congratulations to the boys on their new kitty. Yes, you need to watch those bobbins.

Terry said...

Oh I remember back in my cross stitch days when my left hand would cramp up from holding the fabric for so long! Good job on getting so much done! :0)

Elena said...

You have done a lot of work! Now you really need to watch for the treads!