Monday 1 June 2009

Blackbird Design Exchange Received

It was a long day yesterday, so it was lovely to get home and open to post. I received this from Patti and I am delighted. It was so good to receive something from someone I had got to know through the world of blogs.
I love the colours and the ribbon is gorgeous, and it wasn't until I took the photos that I noticed my initials.
I even have a place to keep my scissors. Everyone is determined that I don't lose another pair of scissors. This is going to be perfect for keeping my scissors and needles together for my travelling projects.

5 comments:

Terry said...

What a lovely thing to get in the mail! It's just beautiful! And definitely a great place to keep your scissors! :0)

Knitting Linguist said...

I love it! Those sepia tones are just lovely :)

Elena said...

Wow! The gift you received is amazing! What a nice surprise to gat in the mail!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello jane, Lucky you, what a really neat needle and pins holder. Love it. Hugs Judy

Karan said...

Oh that is gorgeous. Lucky you! :0)