Thursday 26 March 2009

Riippit

So much for finishing the sleeve and starting the hood! I had almost knitted to the last increase on the sleeve when I realised I had made a mistake after the first pattern, so it all had to come out again. Before going to bed, I did reknit back up to the last increase, so maybe tonight I can get to where I wanted to be last night.

At least the stitching earlier in the day was a little more successful. The clematis is creeping across slowly. I think the one outside is growing quicker, though there are no flowers on that yet. I am hoping that the shopping will be done quickly today, and if I come away from the library with my copies, I should be able to start stitching biscornus for my swaps.

9 comments:

loulee said...

At least with a baby knit it won't take long to put right. Better you spotted it now than after you had sewn it in place! I've done that before.

Annie said...

Comforting hear it happens to you too. You turn out finishes so quickly that I figures you never made a mistake!

stitchersanon said...

Honeysuckle looks lovely. I dont think I will get much done..raging gales hee..I hate wind!!!!
No sleep and forever worrying the house will blow over....it has only stood for 200 plus years! lol

Rudee said...

Finding mistakes late is a pain. You are a fast knitter though, I'm sure it'll be done in no time!

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, I love the clematis! I'm sorry to hear about the ripping -- I know that feeling well :)

zetor said...

Isn't that so annoying! But the honeysuckle is looking good.

Patricia Lessell said...

The knitting - very very annoying but the stitching looks great. Patti xxx

Nancy G said...

Its always so nice to see what your working on next...you always have some wonderful things to share!

Elena said...

Glad that you have a big progress on knitting!
And your stitiching comes out so beautiful!