Wednesday 18 March 2009

I got some more

As I expected, there wasn't a lot of time to do anything interesting yesterday. Apart from that, I felt shattered by the time we got home

I did give the honeysuckle cushion a brief airing and completed one of the flower heads.This will now go away again for a little while as I bought the floss I needed to finish stitching the pin keep today. That will be the first to get finished.

As I was typing, I realised I have left the patterns for the biscornus I printed at the library. I got some new books and forgot to pick the printing up. That was the whole reason for going to the library. Oh bother!
When I bought the floss, I also got some different designs for the decoupage cards. I think I am going to have some fun playing with these tomorrow.

I did start another baby cardigan last night. It is the same design as the one I completed earlier in the week but this time, in purple. The back was completed and one of the sleeves has been started. Hopefully, I can get some more done later.

6 comments:

stitchersanon said...

I loved the decoupage cards you did...hope the patterns are still there when you go back!

Rudee said...

I liked the decoupage cards too. I can't believe how much you actually get done in a day.

Paula Hewitt said...

it's almost as if the biscornus dont want to be made...

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *afsgdgfjgk

Karan said...

Hope the charts are still there when you go back. Nice new stash - will enjoy seeing the cards you intend to make. :0)

Elena said...

Sorry that you forgot the pattern at the library... Can't wait to see your new projects!