Thursday 3 July 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged byMog's Blog and More..

These are the five questions

1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was all packed up and getting ready to move with the family from Filton, Bristol to Pentwynmawr, a village in South Wales. (Observant readers will have noticed I have moved again!)

2. What 5 things are on your to-do list today?
Boys have swimming, so I have to take them there. I have to pack a lunch first, shops on the way. Already done the ironing and then it will be some stitching for me.

3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
Usually go for bread and jam, yogurt, fruit, cake(if it's there), chocolate occassionally

4. What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
solve all my financial dilemnas
Help out a close friend who is finding things tough
Visit my father in Cyprus
Give the rest to charity

5. What 5 jobs have you done?

Only 5? Think I've done a few more but a rough outline-cleaner,shop assistant, secretary, customer advisor, carer, mother

5 people I am tagging

This and that.. my random thoughts
Manxgirl
Karan's Crfty Corner
Carolina Arts
Stitchety Grub

1 comment:

Karan said...

Got the tag - will hopefully get to doing that today. :0)