Friday 18 July 2008

Day 9-Another Jumper

As there was enough of the chunky yarn left, I have decided to do a jumper for my friend's daughter. I used the Chunky Snuggly pattern no c3551.

I managed to get this done last night before I went to bed

Today I have manage to knit all the componant parts but I am now at a standstill. There is a crocheted border on the collar and I haven't got a crochet needle the right size. I was sure I had a thick one somewhere.

So this is another project to be put on hold until next week. I won't be able to get anywhere to buy a crochet needle at least until Monday.

For the rest of the evening, I think I may do some cross stitch, or I may even get an early night. The cats very kindly woke me up at 5 o'clock this morning!

Tomorrow I will see what I can do to remedy the firescreen.

4 comments:

zetor said...

Hello Miss 376, please visit my blog I have a surprise for you!
Hope you have a good weekend.

Gill - That British Woman said...

wow you are quick. I wish I could knit.........

Gill from Canada

Karan said...

Wow - amazingly quick knitting needles!

Mrs. Spit said...

That's a wonderful sweater. I love the combination of knit and purl into squares.

Did you do it in the round 'till the shoulders?