Friday 23 November 2012

I'm Moving

I'm a person that enjoys moving, and coming up to five years in this house, it's time to move.  Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to move to a new bricks and mortar house, so I'll have to do it another way.
 
I'm not moving house this time, but I'm moving in cyber space.
 
Over the last couple of weeks, I have been building my own website, Loopy's Place.  Over in my new home, I have a new blog, a place to de-stash, and my own shop.
 
As you know, moving takes time, so over the next couple of weeks things will be added to the new website almost every day.
 
The first blog post is already there, so please come and visit.  I'm hoping that all my friends will come and still visit, it's not that far away.
 

4 comments:

Gina E. said...

I don't know where you find the time to do all that!! I'll still visit you if my computer can keep up with you, lol!

Anonymous said...

lovely site Jane and i wish you well with your shop.xx

Terry said...

I've already been to visit your new home and it's just lovely! :0)

Fiona said...

big move for you... all the best.... see you there...
Hugz