Sunday 1 April 2012

Basket Block

Another March challenge that almost got away, but it is near a finish.  On the Yahoo Small Quilt group, Kathleen Tracey, is setting a challenge every month.  Most of the quilts are coming from her books, but as I don't have them, I am adapting my blocks and quilts from the photos.
I knew I wouldn't have time to make a big quilt, so I've made a one basket block to make a wall hanging or table topper.  I've got it all pieced and am just waiting for some thread to hand quilt it.  All being well, it won't take until the end of April to get finished.

I even managed to get another crumb block made.

The way this month has gone, any progress, no matter how small, is very welcome.  Hopefully, April will be a bit better.

7 comments:

Tudy said...

Nice blocks.

Terry said...

Well done! Your basket block is just lovely! :0)

Maggi said...

Nice blocks. Just catching up on blogs and am drooling over what you have been doing in the embroidery class and your FMQ has got so good.

Karen said...

great work Jane...wishing you a fantastic April!!!

Rudee said...

Well I think it's really pretty.

soscrappy said...

Great variety of March projects. Good luck for April!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Hoping April is good to you.