Thursday 9 February 2012

Small Quilts

Over on The Small Quilt Talk Yahoo group, Kathleen Tracey of A sentimental Quilter is posting a monthly challenge.  Each month of this year, she is choosing one of the quilts from her books for the group to do.  Those that have the books can follow the pattern, or the one Kathy has adapted and posted to the group.
I don't have a copy of her books, so I just adapted it, and did it from the picture, choosing my own sizes.  The fabric I used, was from a red and white fabric swap I did last year.

The top is done, now I need to get it ready to quilt and finish. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love a red quilt and this one is particularly lovely. You've done a great job.

Terry said...

That came out great! It's very pretty! :0)

Gina E. said...

ANOTHER challenge??? BTW, how are your Skill Builder sampler blocks going....wink, nudge!

Diane said...

I'm visiting from the "small quilt talk" group. I like the way you've used the red and white fabrics. They blend together, creating a subtle design.

Rudee said...

The red suits the month. Nicely done.

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, I love your little quilt! Red/white is such a timeless look and is so popular right now....cannot wait to see if finished.

Tudy said...

How pretty.

Linda said...

Oh, this is great. I have one of her books and I follow her blog too but I don't know if I can do anymore challenges. Your little quilt is so sweet.