Wednesday 7 December 2011

Finally

It's been a hectic few weeks, and last week, busier than most.  Finally, I have a quieter week and don't have to go out until Friday.  That means time to get things sorted at home, and to sit and do something crafty.

Doing the afghan squares fulfilled two things.  I did something crafty, and I could tidy up.  The four magazines could go away, although it won't be too long before the next ones arrive.
I know this week is going to fly by, but hopefully, it can be a productive one as well.

6 comments:

Terry said...

Nice squares Don't worry were all busy at this time of year. And we wouldn't want it any other way.

Annie said...

Glad you found a little crafting time. I'm sure it's important to preserve your sanity.

The squares look great. Those are such pretty colors.

Terry said...

Enjoy your quieter week. I don't expect to have a quiet week for a couple of months! LOL

Rudee said...

Beautiful colors and squares.

There's nothing like busy times to help you appreciate the calm ones. Enjoy!

Sandy said...

Pretty squares....I love the colors.

Tudy said...

Nice blocks.