Wednesday 23 November 2011

At Last

A day when I could finish what I started!

I'd been keeping all my buttons protected in a bag since the end of the Buttons and More Classes, but I wanted them to be somewhere I could see them and be inspired by them.  They can remind me of what can be done and to incorporated other buttons in future projects.
The background is silk, to go with the main fabric in the buttons and the buttons are tied on.  I've now to find a suitable spot on my wall to hang it, and then I need to think of a project for the remaining silk.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Your button wall hanging is beautiful! And I can see where you would be continually inspired to create when looking at them....job well done!

Karen said...

oh Jane, they look amazing like this!!

Annie said...

What a gorgeous piece! Definitely needs to be displayed in a prominent place.

Terry said...

Your buttons were already beautiful, but displaying them all together like this makes them even more so! Well done! :0)

Rudee said...

Oh my goodness! It's stunning!

Anonymous said...

This is so very very beautiful. I'm so glad they have been turned into such a stunning wall hanging. They need to be out in the world.